Monday, June 7, 2010

Sad Stories

Such a depressing topic. Sad Stories. Once upon a time I owned a goat. Well, I didn't own it, my dad bought it. I guess he had always wanted a goat, or something. One time she had babies. When we first got her she wandered up the street and into our neighbors living room, dropping little goat poops wherever she went. Anyways, Casper, oh that's her name, Casper the friendly goat, one day she was shivering, and I'm like 'Dad, Casper is shivering, I think she's sick.' But he said no. Then she died. I was like 'Ya, I knew she was dying.'
That is my sad goat story.



Hello. This is Cartoon Toes. And this story is so depressing. One time I was watching this show called 'Planet Earth' and I don't know why I was even watching it, all nature shows are about is animal lovin' and killin. Anyway, there was this part about a baby deer, or something like that, it looked like dear, anyway this pack of wolves was chasing it. And the Momma deer was long gone with the herd. That herd sucked. And the worst part is that the camera man was just watching the whole thing, and talking about it. I do not think he even felt bad for the baby deer. Well as you probably guessed, it got killed. Why did I watch that show. There was also this part about gorillas, and this one gorilla ripped another gorilla's face off and carried it around in his mouth.

1 comment: